When Did the Covidian Fascists Cross the Line for You?
I was surprised I could think of so many grievances
On a whim, and because I’ve been inspired by the Canadian Truckers’ convoy, I decided to post a thread on Twitter listing all the things our governments and their Covidian cronies have done to us, pursuant to “pandemic public health policy,” and ask people when they realized they’d had enough. I thought it might end up being about a dozen items, and was surprised that I thought of twice that, and probably still left some things out. Here’s the list. When did they cross the line, for you?
1. Two weeks to flatten the curve
2. Lockdowns beyond two weeks
3. Dividing workforce into "essential and non-essential"
4. Flip-flop on masks
5. Mandating masks
6. FDA withholding approval for testing until their cronies could catch up with entrepreneurs
7. Producing crappy, distorted, unhelpful data, keeping everyone in the dark and scared (see this video, just released, showing how the data about vaccine efficacy have been distorted in service of the vaccine-as-savior narrative)
8. Failure to clarify who's actually at risk from COVID-19
9. Government protocols which deny early treatment
10. Government-mandated legal liability shield for vaccines produced at "warp speed" pursuant to secret deals
11. Massive government spending spree, with no end in sight, all but ensuring the collapse of our financial system
12. Vaccine mandates for healthcare workers, even those with hard-earned natural immunity
13. Vaccine mandates for workers via OSHA
14. "Authorizing" vaccines for all minors, regardless of vulnerability to COVID
15. Mandating vaccinations for travel, restaurants, shopping, and other good things in life (including work in many jurisdictions around the world)
16. Governments releasing official statements shaming and scaring the unvaccinated, sowing division
17. Mainstream media, refusing to help expose cover-ups about origins of the virus, vaccine injuries, data crimes, or other challenges to "the science"
18. Big Pharma and Big Government working together to fight the release of data used to "authorize" the vaccines.
19. After being stopped by the Supreme Court in imposing an "emergency" rule, a govt agency vowing to formulate a new, permanent mandate for still-experimental vaccines
20. Continuing to push the vaccines on younger and younger children, without logical justification (Sweden is now an exception—go Sweden!)
21. Continuing to push masking, vaccines, and lockdowns, even with Omicron, which is probably the ticket to relatively painless herd immunity
22. In some places already, mandating the vaccines for kids, and even legalizing their administration without parental consent
23. Social media as an accomplice in pushing the narrative, banning, throttling and labeling anything which questions "the science"
24. QR Codes for "vaccine status," as an entree to social credit scores
And one more:
25. Media downplaying the size and significance of demonstrations worldwide—when they even deign to acknowledge their existence. (See WSJ and NYT on Canadian Truckers’ Convoy, for example.)
I’m sure I’ve still left several off this list, so feel free to share any you can think of in the comments. It strikes me that this list is egregious enough to be Declaration-worthy, yes?
UPDATE (thanks to Chris W, who commented below):
26. Learning this year about Fauci’s emails and meetings in late January/early February 2020, which made clear that he and others believed the virus likely originated in a lab, and that they decided to cover this up to preserve some sort of harmony with the CCP. (Months later the two authors who helped with the coverup received millions in research funding thanks to Fauci, raising the question whether part of the motivation was to cover Fauci’s ass as well.)
Bravo. As I remember. Please consider adding the conflict of interests in the virus's creation, i.e., Fauci leading the response to the very problem, he the lead covidian, helped create; and conflicts in treatment where many hospitals become death traps because they are awarded more for ineffective "covid protocols", even deaths, than keeping patients alive. I personally had to grab my spouse and extract her from the emergency room before she disappeared into a "no visitation" covid ward.
Please recognize the countless people of courage willing to endure firings, delicensing, ostracism, censorship and more to defend their right to choose, and in the case of doctors, to provide patients effective treatment. And do not forget that hero German doctor who appears to have developed an actual vaccine that worked, on his own, at his own personal risk and that of volunteers, following principles of immunology applicable to other vaccines. "Dr Stöcker"
People like Fauci falsely claiming that vaccinated people are a "dead-end to the virus".
"When you get vaccinated, you not only protect your own health and that of the family but also you contribute to the community health by preventing the spread of the virus throughout the community," Fauci said. "In other words, you become a dead end to the virus. And when there are a lot of dead ends around, the virus is not going to go anywhere. And that's when you get a point that you have a markedly diminished rate of infection in the community."
Also "there's no downside to wearing a mask".
https://norstadt.substack.com/p/face-masks-co2-and-cognitive-impairment (apologies for tooting my own horn). I think loss of lower peripheral vision causing old people to trip, fall, and break bones is another serious downside. Of course masks also mess with basic emotions that depend on facial cues.